While VISO TRUST is a young company, the security of our data, systems and services is a constant priority continually emphasized across our company. The priority of continually securing the data entrusted to us by clients and vendors is established from inception by design and implementation through to all code and procedures, automated or manual.
In short, it’s part of our DNA.
Here are just a few things we’ve implemented on the platform:
- Native support for multi-factor authentication, enterprise SSO and RBAC
- CDN-based Web Application Firewall protection
- Industry standard encryption in transit and at rest
- Comprehensive incident response and SIEM infrastructure monitored 24x7x365
- Continuous security testing in development lifecycle (both software components and infrastructure code)
- Robust performance and availability infrastructure monitored 24x7x365
- Frequent penetration testing by the best in the business
Our security program is driven not only by a strong culture of security, but by a comprehensive set of policies and procedures that govern and guide our day to day activities. VISO has adopted a zero trust strategy.
VISO TRUST has recently achieved our AICPA SOC 2, Type 2 compliance! Learn more here. And we’re not stopping there! VISO is pursuing our ISO 27001 Certification next.
If you need to contact us regarding security or privacy, including reporting any known or suspected security incidents or vulnerabilities please do so at [email protected].